Date(s) - 07/03/2021
12:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Bulong Estate Winery
This Summer enjoy great local bands live on the outdoor stage at Bulong Estate Winery.
Sunday March 7th 2021
12pm to 5pm
Sunday of the March long weekend!
Enjoy great live music while you relax on the lawn, a glass of wine or a cold beer and you have the perfect spot for Sunday of the March long weekend.
A great afternoon if you enjoy an outdoor event with great music, food and wine.
If you haven’t been to one of our live music days before, have a look at some video and sound from last year here.
What to bring:
– $10 per person (under 18 years free), payable at the gate for the band (cash please).
– Picnic rug, sun shelter, deck chairs
– BYO picnic
No BYO alcohol thanks.
– Wine tasting and Sales.
– Cold drinks, beer and cider at the bar.
– Wood fired pizza from “Ablaze in the Valley” wood fired pizza food truck
– Some chairs, tables and umbrellas available to first arrivals.
– EFTPOS and card facilities available at the bar
– Cheese platters
COVID19 – health guidelines and contact tracing registration
Do NOT attend if you:
- are unwell or have any symptoms
- are waiting for a COVID19 test result, or
- are isolating due to contact with COVID19 or have been instructed to isolate.
As you enter you will be asked to scan a QR code to checkin for COVID19 contact tracing.
Or fill in our paper register with your names and contact numbers
We ask that you follow the health departments guidelines as they apply for the date. This may include limited numbers inside, wearing a mask inside, social distancing especially at the bar or the bathrooms.
Larger groups (10 or more) are welcome to call and reserve a table on the deck or lawn.
Got questions? Want more details? Phone (03) 5967 1358
Please note this is an outdoor event.
In extreme weather conditions the event may be cancelled. This will include rain and fire danger.
Please check our facebook page and/ or call (03) 59671358 if you are not sure.